Hydration

I had a hard day yesterday throwing up, mostly in the night, and Peter had to take me into the hospital today to be rehydrated. I am home now, and feeling a little better--Im not nauseated, and I'm drinking fine--I'll see about eating in a little bit--I have had some snacks today.

I've got to really be on guard for dehydration as we go forward--I think mild dehydration has been part of my fatigue, et al. So please pray against that, and pray that we have some wisdom in knowing how to combat it.

All my blood levels are good, so that's a good sign for overall health.

But that means we can't blame all the fatigue on chemo--that it must be some dehydration and other things like the shortness of breath. The shortnesss of breath is another question--some of it can be blamed on the lung damage, some on dehydration, some on the disease. Not much of it can be blamed on the chemo right now, according to the nurse who did the bloodwork today. But chemo can affect breathing, so perhaps some of it in weeks past been related to chemo.

So please pray that we can fight this dehydration.

Love to all, and grace and peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a November

Add to the Beauty

The McMaynor Summer of Reading Plan