Questions

The other Maynors had a little Q and A time with their kids, and my sides ached from laughter. I thought I'd do the same my boys.

What is your favorite ice cream?
B: Rocky Road
M; Rocky Road

One time I mentioned that RR was one of their dad's favorite ice creams, and it has remained first on everyone's list.

What is your favorite thing to do at school?
M: Play out at recess
B: Play out at recess

What is your favorite animal?
M: Tiger
B: Piggy

Not surprising.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
M: I don't know.
B: I know. I want to be a fireman.
M: Now, I know what I want to be. I want to be a fireman.

Who do you want to marry?
M: Kharis
B: Reagan

Where do you want to live when you grow up?
M: California
B: California

Do you prefer pee or poop?
M: Poop
B: Poop

They thought this was the FUNNIEST question. They giggled and giggled and giggled.

What is your favorite color?
M: Yellow
B: Blue

What is your favorite food?
M: Pasta
B: Chocolate Milk

Who is your best friend?
M: Clayton and Carsyn
B: Kharis and Clayton

What is your favorite song?
M: The Banana Split Song
B: The Banana Split Song (this was a parrot response. He sings all the time, and has a dozen favorite songs)

What is your favorite game?
B: The Castle Game
M: Uno

What is your favorite drink?
B: Special Chocolate Milk
M: Special Vanilla Milk

"Special Milk" originated when I was teaching part-time at WCA and needed my early afternoon latte. M and I would hit Starbucks on the way to school, and he would get to pick a special milk (Horizon organic in a carton). The name has stuck.

What is your favorite book?
M: The Funny Little Woman
B: The bee book

What is your favorite thing to watch?
B: Super Readers
M: The Incredibles

What is your favorite thing to do in St. Louis?
M: Swimming pool
B: Swimming pool

We actually don't go to the swimming pool that often. Guess we'll have to go more....

Comments

Genna said…
I love how your boys want to live in California and my Abby wants to live in St. Louis. Maybe we should plan a house/apartment swap as a vacation. Haha.
The grass really is always greener on the "other" side.
Anonymous said…
What a fun Q and A time! Love, A and A

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a November

Add to the Beauty

The McMaynor Summer of Reading Plan