Will you be my wife?

Conversation on the way to school:

Carsyn: I'm going to be a Rescue Hero when I grow up.
Max: I'm going to be a daddy then a Rescue Hero when I grow up.
Carsyn: I'm going to be a mommy, too, but first I'm going to be a Rescue Hero.
Max: I'm going to be a daddy first, then a Rescue Hero. Hey, will you be my wife?
Carysn: (with an incredulous look) Umm, no.
Max: Okay. Well, I'm still going to be a daddy and a Rescue Hero.
Carysn: I'm going to be a Rescue Hero, too.

The other day Max and I were discussing marriage, or at least why mommys and daddys get married, and I explained that a person marries their best friend, besides Jesus. He responded with, "Well, I will ask Carsyn to marry me." It certainly makes sense to him.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is AWESOME! He catches on quite quickly!

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a November

Add to the Beauty

The McMaynor Summer of Reading Plan