First day of school


Originally uploaded by Maynor.

B. had his first day of school this past week. First of all, he was absolutely thrilled that he got his own backpack. Over the past few weeks, every time the word school was mentioned in our home, I would hear B. say, "Bap pack? Bap pack?" And, of course, he would run to find it and show me how it worked. B. is such a doll, so full of passion and emotion. He reminds me so much of Brian, in the way he looks up and smiles, or the way he nods when I ask him if he's okay. And I think he's even got his father's fashion sense. The kid has opinions on what he wears! Oh, my boys are growing and changing, and I feel so blessed to have them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I remember how thrilled and proud Brian was his first day of school.
He almost struttered into the school. Both your boys are the sweetest boys and I'm so happy you have them and we have the honor of being their grandparents.
Anonymous said…
May I just say that I love that you are posting so often? This bedrest lady is enjoying this piece of entertainment! :o) And by the way, I was thinking the same thing about B. reminding me of Brian today at lunch. I'm not sure what it is, but I see it too!

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a November

Add to the Beauty

The McMaynor Summer of Reading Plan