A Game of Fives

The Meme of Fives Game
My friends Amy and Deb both tagged me for the Meme of Fives Game.
Here goes...

How it works:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the player's blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?
I was a mother of only one.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. make lunch for my little peeps
2. finish Sin Boldly
3. work out
4. finish laundry
5. draft baby video

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. almond butter and pretzels
2. apples
3. trail mix, all sorts
4. energy bars
5. grapes

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Take a deep breath and smile once again at God's provision
2. Give to WCA whatever it needs to finish its new campus
3. Give to CCS whatever it needs to have a rockin' new campus
4. Get my kids educational fund set and ready to go
5. Set up funds at both CCS, KDS and WCA for kids of single moms to have an awesome Christian education

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Fear
2. Laziness
3. Anxiety
4. Saying what I think
5. Multi-tasking

What are five places where you have lived?
1. Barrington, IL
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. St. Louis, MO
4. Wheaton, IL
5. Princeton, NJ

What are five jobs you've had?
1. teacher: elementary school, middle school, and high school
2. aerobics instructor
3. tutor
4. writer/producer/videographer
5. curriculum consultant

Five people I tag:
1. Lisa T.
2. Annette A.
3. Melanie M.
4. Genna P.
5. Lisa A.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Susan - This is one that I'll actually do! I'm so bad about doing things I'm "tagged" for, but I promise I'll do it! It seems simple enough...
Unknown said…
susan, you make my response boring. I just finished it! Love you and will try calling you soon. I know it is hard for you to call people... i will try you!
Genna said…
I check your blog all the time; my answers are just too boring to post!
G

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a November

Add to the Beauty

The McMaynor Summer of Reading Plan