All Boys


Piggy eating Tiger
Originally uploaded by smaynor.

A couple of weeks ago, Briggs decided to draw Piggy, so he put Piggy on his drawing board and traced around it. I think--I say I think because I was not actually watching this--Max then added the nose and teeth. He then drew Tiger in Piggy's stomach. They called me over, and with great pride in their work, announced that Piggy was eating Tiger. They proceeded to point out all that was happening in the piece of art, and I did everything to keep from laughing, or maybe crying, I'm not sure. They felt this was a perfectly normal happening in the life of Tiger and PIggy. Boys certainly have an interesting take on things.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is absolutely wonderful!! It made our day and many more days. Such talents our two boys have, huh? Much love is coming their way.

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a November

Add to the Beauty

The McMaynor Summer of Reading Plan