On The Top Bunk


On the top bunk
Originally uploaded by Maynor.

M and I went to Camp Barnabas last weekend for a Camp Soaring Hawk reunion/work crew with many old friends. M had a ball! He held a crawfish, fed the horses, sang songs, and slept on the top bunk - well, for 1/2 a night. He was so excited to be on the top. We set up his sleeping bag, got his pillow/Rams blanket/Tiger all situated, and made sure his water was in reaching distance--just like home. About halfway through the night, he woke up a little scared and wanted to come sleep with me, which he did but that was the end of my night's sleep. The next evening we got him all set up on the bottom bunk, and he was snug as a bug all night long!

Comments

. said…
That's my favorite recent M photo. I love that picture!

Love,
Uncle Andy
Anonymous said…
He looks so like his daddy there. I love it, too.

Love,
Huna

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a November

Add to the Beauty

The McMaynor Summer of Reading Plan