Pensive Briggs


Briggs 3
Originally uploaded by Maynor.

It took me several months, but I finally figured out how to load pictures on flickr and put pics on the blog. Brian hoarded the whole flickr/blog thing when he was around and did not give me a tutorial before he went home. I think he wanted me to believe it was impossible so that he would look smart and cool. I finally buckled down and faced the inevitable--technology without Brian--and realized it wasn't TOO difficult. Of course, Eric Costello, Flickr Creator Extraordinaire, did receive a couple e-mails from me. Anyway, this picture is one of my favorites. While in LA, we went to this great children's museum, all outside, of course, and Briggs got in this quiet mood, standing next to a wall. I started snapping pictures, and he stayed focused on what, I'm not sure, but never looked at me or broke his concentration. I think he's kind of beautiful.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, he's lovely. Hope you all have a wonderful spring.
Anonymous said…
He IS BEAUTIFUL He looks like his daddy there to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a November

Add to the Beauty

The McMaynor Summer of Reading Plan