The Actor in the Family

B has begun to reveal his true talent. Today, he and I battled over where to put his smoothie. He wanted it on the couch. I wanted it on the table, away from the furniture. After several exchanges, I finally got him to put it on the table, and then he proceeded to dramatically throw himself on the floor and sob. I picked him up to console him and explain once more why the smoothie needed to stay on the table. He threw his head back in emotional sobs, laying his arms and legs all over me as I sat back down on the couch. But as we sat down, Piggy fell to the floor. B immediately stopped his crying monologue and looked on the floor and said, "thhhh??" (which is Piggy in B language). He slid off my lap, picked up Piggy, and went to play with his new megablocks.

He's already working on that gold statue.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Susan and Family,
Beth and I continue to remember the testimony of Brian's Celebration of Life. I continue to tell people about it because I cannot get it out of my thoughts (nor do I want to). It was so uplifting and a witness to the comfort of our Lord and Saviour. Please let Beth and I know if we can be of assistance.

Love, Uncle David and Aunt Beth

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a November

Add to the Beauty

The McMaynor Summer of Reading Plan