Fav Quotes of the Week

As we were looking at lamps in Home Goods, Max said, "Mommy, you are not a fancy kind of girl. You are a normal girl, and I like that."

Briggs, as he is telling us his bad dream: "So the bad guy came and took Squishy from me and it was terrible.  Then I put my mind on pause....."  (Oh, how I wish I could put my mind on pause!)

After Briggs was diagnosed with strep throat and told to not kiss or get too close to his brother:  "Mommy, when can I go near anyone I love?  It is hard not to get close to you and Max and Daddy."

Max to Daddy:  "You look like a real dad."

Comments

Jennifer Merck said…
You *are* a normal girl! It's one of the best things about you. You're just fancy on the inside. And (in my humble opinion), being a normal girl is one of the very best gifts a Mom can give to a son. You are setting his expectations, helping him identify his gauge for what a good woman is like. Nice job, Mama!

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a November

Add to the Beauty

The McMaynor Summer of Reading Plan