A New Look

I thought it was time to make a few changes to the blog. You know, update the look a little bit, make it my own, that sort of thing. And it's always a good learning experience. For example, when I created my new look, I noticed I no longer had the link to flickr. There are ways to get there, but it didn't seem like a clear path. It took me a minute (I'm not very technical nor patient), but I figured out how to add all sorts of goodies to this blog. On your right, you will see a link entitled "flickr" - I know, rather original, but it will take you directly to the Maynor site. However, you will only be able to view public photos. In order to view all the photos, you will need to sign in, but that is only if you are one of my contacts. So....if you want to see all the photos and are not a contact, please e-mail me, and I'll set you up. I'm way behind on photos, so many, many will be posted soon. If I would just stop fiddling with the blog, I'd be all up to date.

Comments

Unknown said…
I finally checked out your blog... and you put me to shame! Aren't you proud of me for doing one!
We miss ya'll! Let us know if you are heading south any this summer!
love,
annette
. said…
Love the new look Susan! I tried to update ours as well and messed it all up. Great job on persevering with all blogspot's eccentricities. Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a November

Add to the Beauty

The McMaynor Summer of Reading Plan