Back to Birthdays



Going back a few months, both my boys entered odd digits this year. In lieu of birthday parties, each one had a "date" with me--Max to see Cirque Dreams at the Fox and Briggs to the new wing of the Magic House. Max, though he was seven, still wanted to sit on my lap the whole show, his favorite part being the "tiger" acrobats--these ridiculously strong men who climbed up each other (only strength, no props) to be a four person tower. We went with my best friend from high school, Kristen, and her family. At some point, she said to me--"Connor (her 10 year old son) would be in Tim's lap if Tim would let him." Little boys....

Briggs could not have been more excited to explore and learn at the Magic House. Just yesterday, we were invited for a Free Night with our church, and Briggs "explained" everything to Max--I think he will be running the country someday.

More birthday pics to come.

Comments

amy said…
such a great pix of you and M!
Anonymous said…
They are so big! And I love your glasses!

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a November

Add to the Beauty

The McMaynor Summer of Reading Plan