B's First Day


B's First Day
Originally uploaded by smaynor
He reminds me of Stephen.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Susan, your boys are so precious! I love these pictures and how they seem to really capture both of them. I'm praying for you all as you adjust to new school days! We miss you and love you!
Anonymous said…
Susan - how adorable! If I ever figure out how to add pics to my blog, I will put my kids' first day of school pics. Yes - we do that with homeschooling, too! Okay - was Piggy going to school with B, or was this a pic of saying goodbye for the day? And yes, you will have to beat the girls away from your door before you know it! It was great to see you yesterday with Beth. Let's do lunch really soon! Kathy
Anonymous said…
Briggs is so wonderful. He can be serious and happy at the same time. He looks like he is going to be a deep thinker. The Christian community will benefit from his life as God uses him. I love him so much.

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a November

Add to the Beauty

The McMaynor Summer of Reading Plan